- All prices are listed in Canadian Dollars, and your payment platform/bank will automatically convert the purchase to your currency. This item is approximately 129 USD.
- Formally sold under NBX Trail Gear, this original design has moved to Adventure Trail Gear and will continue to be made with pride by myself and contractor Erin.
- It has been meticulously designed with 1000 Denier Cordura fabric, #5 YKK zippers, and heavy duty polyester webbing on all load bearing points for long lasting stability to UV exposure and weather. It is fitted with a removable liner made of 18oz PVC for optimal fluid/oil retention in the event of a spill.
- The unique strap system allows for quick mounting and dismouting of the bag, and increased carrying load. It has compression straps to allow tightening of the saw to the mounting system to reduce movement, and the saw can be accessed while leaving the bag mounted, by loosening the compression straps. The bag has various size categories to accomodate most gas saws. Sizes are based off bar size, with typical corresponding body sizes for bar lengths. Sizes include 14-18", 18-24", 24-30" and we even make up to 30-36".
- The bags have two pockets along the bar portion of the bag, a small and large on the 14-18" variant, with the largest able to accomodate a 1L bottle of bar oil. All larger sized bags use the large sized pockets for both. Use these pockets to store gloves, mixing oil, bar oil, safety glasses, ear protection, tools, etc. There is a sleeve and retaining lid for hatchets, a back pocket with removable padding for comfortable carrying when using the removable duffel style shoulder strap. There are also hand carry handles, placed for a balanced single hand carry.
- A longer body portion will soon be developed to better accomodate battery operated saws.
- Mounting and feature instructions are now available on YouTube and this websites Forum. I will do my best to make myself available for phone calls or video chats to walk any customers through mounting/installation as needed.
Material - 1000Denier Cordura Nylon sourced from Canadian retailers and American textile companies.
Hardware - buckles, zippers adjusters sourced from Canadian retailers.
Webbing - Polyester webbing sourced from American textile manufacturers.
Logos - PVC or Leather (real or Vegan) sourced from Canadian/American suppliers.
Shipping products come from an American business, Uline, with most products being made in the USA.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Please review the Terms & Conditions for warranty information. Otherwise feel free to call or email with any questions. Overall, I will always work with customers to ensure their experience is positive.
Products are packed and shipping in Fredericton, NB. Customers will receive a shipping confirmation email from this website, and Canada Post. Stock will only be made available if it can be completed within 2 weeks from the date of the order being placed. On occassion this wait time may be slightly extended, as a small operation can have unexpected delays (illness/other work commitments with limited building reserve, supply delays, particularly due to COVID, etc). However, these are all things I work diligently to stay on top of, limiting orders to within available materials and time.
If significant delays are expected, customers will be contacted and offered the best estimate for fulfillment, and given to option to have a refund if so desired.