Propane Tank Bag (5lb)
- All prices are listed in Canadian Dollars, and your payment platform/bank will automatically convert the purchase to your currency. This item is approximately 59 USD.
- Formally sold under NBX Trail Gear, this original design has moved to Adventure Trail Gear and will continue to be made with pride by myself and contractor Erin.
- Note: for mounting on a spare tire, instead of a ladder or rack; with mounting points that don't require more than a few inches of webbing to wrap around, please mention in the comments to have extension straps included. I will add 2x 3ft straps to allow for the 2 horizontal straps to wrap around a thicker mounting platform such as a tire.
- This bag has been rigorously tested and has proven to be a strong and stable mounting option. Standing up to 1000's of kms of rough trail driving, impacts against trees and branches.
- The 5Lb Propane Tank Bag - a product to address the crazy prices in metal propane tank mounts, this bag offers storage, mounting and convenience. Made with 1000 denier Cordura and a double layered 18oz PVC vinyl base, this is the same high quality as my other products.
- The webbing mounting straps are wrapped around the front of the bag, providing incredible strength, where no mounting relies on stitching, but the continuous strength of a heavy polyester strap system and metal spring buckles. There are 2 horizontal straps and one vertical.
- There are grommets in the hose pouch and the main body to drain water that gets inside.
- The front pouch can hold a 10-12ft extension hose, and a stove adaptor pipe. This bag mounts to roof rack ladders, PALS style metal panels, Teraflex Alta Carriers and with an extension strap can mount to a spare tire. There is also a carry handle on the side for comfortable carrying while not mounted.
Material - 1000Denier Cordura Nylon sourced from Canadian retailers and American textile companies.
Hardware - buckles, zippers adjusters sourced from Canadian retailers.
Webbing - Polyester webbing sourced from American textile manufacturers.
Logos - PVC or Leather (real or Vegan) sourced from Canadian/American suppliers.
Shipping products come from an American business, Uline, with most products being made in the USA.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Please review the Terms & Conditions for warranty information. Otherwise feel free to call or email with any questions. Overall, I will always work with customers to ensure their experience is positive.
Products are packed and shipping in Fredericton, NB. Customers will receive a shipping confirmation email from this website, and Canada Post. Stock will only be made available if it can be completed within 2 weeks from the date of the order being placed. On occassion this wait time may be slightly extended, as a small operation can have unexpected delays (illness/other work commitments with limited building reserve, supply delays, particularly due to COVID, etc). However, these are all things I work diligently to stay on top of, limiting orders to within available materials and time.
If significant delays are expected, customers will be contacted and offered the best estimate for fulfillment, and given to option to have a refund if so desired.